100% Tamper evident seal for maximum asset protection
PATENTED DESIGN: Each 50mm seal is injection-moulded in bright red to fit snugly over the uniquely extruded Locksecure lock body and marked with an individual serial number. The seal is locked to the padlock by closing the shackle through a fold-over tab that prevents unauthorized access to the padlock keyway.
FUNCTIONS AND USES:
- Eliminates undetected access
- Prevents theft and fraud
- Combats shrinkage and stock losses
- Reduces risk of unauthorised activity
- Facilitates on-going auditing and inspection
- Guaranteed, systemised asset protection
- Uniquely numbered (Pin Stamped)
- Tamper evident
- Protects key entry point
The tendency to use cheap inferior locks that can be easily tampered with, picked or opened using duplicate keys. The perception that a lock automatically guarantees protection of persons or assets and the illusion that safety is secured when a padlock is applied to protect valuable goods.