Uniquely numbered and extruded for maximum asset protection
UNIQUE IN MANY WAYS: Each 90mm brass padlock has been skillfully designed and uniquely extruded with 2 v-shaped grooves over which only Locksecure uniquely moulded and numbered seals can fit. The shackles are made from impenetrable stainless steel, hardened steel or boron for maximum asset protection. The padlocks are uniquely numbered either by laser marking, pin stamp or punch. They can also be exclusively branded with either the Locksecure or the customer logo to enhance identification and eliminate fraud. These specialised locks can only be purchased through authorised Locksecure agents.
FUNCTIONS AND USES:
- Eliminates undetected access
- Prevents theft and fraud
- Combats shrinkage and stock losses
- Reduces risk of unauthorised activity
- Facilitates on-going auditing and inspection
- Guaranteed, systemised asset protection
- Uniquely numbered (Pin stamped, laser marked or punched)
- Keyed alike or keyed to differ
The tendency is to use cheap inferior locks that can be easily tampered with, picked or opened using duplicate keys. The perception is that a lock automatically guarantees protection of persons or assets and the illusion is that safety is guaranteed when a padlock is applied to protect valuable goods. This is only true when you use a unique Locksecure lock.