100% Tamper evident emergency fire door exit seal for maximum safety
PATENTED DESIGN: Each emergency exit seal is injection-moulded in clear luminous polypropolene to fit snugly over the uniquely extruded Locksecure fixed key lock body and marked with an individual serial number. The seal is locked to the padlock and fixed key by closing the shackle through a fold-over tab that prevents tampering and unauthorized access and except in the case of an emergency.
FUNCTIONS AND USES:
- Eliminates undetected access
- Prevents theft and fraud
- Reduces risk of unauthorised activity
- Facilitates on-going auditing and inspection
- Guaranteed, systemised safety
- Uniquely numbered (Pin Stamped)
- Tamper evident
- Protects fixed key and entry point
- User-friendly, risk-free emergency escape
- Glows in the dark for easy identification in the dark
Businesses, employers and public service providers not only have a moral responsibility to ensure the safety of employees, customers and visitors, they are also compelled by law to make adequate and effective provision to prevent death or injury in case of emergency. This is exactly where this seal comes in. It facilitates safety and discourages tampering at the same time.